h&h supports your study in so many ways. Our aim is to ensure that you never feel alone or overwhelmed throughout your course and as you enter a role in the workforce. We put support structures in place to ensure that you thrive in our friendly and welcoming community of staff, team leaders, trainers and students.
Whether you’re studying Child Care, Aged Care or Disability Care or Business, or if you’re a distance student or undertaking a Traineeship, we have got your back. We have support networks at every touchpoint of your study. Remember, we are always here for you, and we have implemented several ways that you can reach out to us, should you ever need to. This includes email, social media and regular email newsletters (sign up to them here).
Here’s how h&h Supports Your Study:
- Support with work experience placement in a suitable organisation;
- Trainers and staff speak a variety of languages at the college to support students;
- 24-48-hour turnaround support for all students via email or Social Media, which includes weekends;
- Assistance with interview preparation, resume and cover letter writing;
- Dedicated distance learning trainers onsite for weekday and weekend appointments;
- Assistance in change of training mode i.e. transfer to classroom from distance;
- On site assessments that are conducted by the trainer you have had during your studies;
- Assistance with finding your work placement;
- Telephone support available on weekdays and weekends;
- Easy to read assessments, written by h&h for our students;
- Access to community groups in our area for students’ specific needs such as English support
- Monthly emails to keep you informed about new courses, college events and activities, new staff members and so much more!
Are you interested in learning more?
Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels